Here's a pretty good flash game for ya...
In case you missed it the first time
Ok, screw the x-box. I <a href=http://viewer.ign.com/media_page.jsp?width=512&height=384&media=http://cubemovies.ign.com/media/space2k1/pressmovies/zelda1.mov&media_src=embed&media_type=N&object_id=37692&adtag=network%3Dign%26site%3Dcube%26adchannel%3Dcube%26pagetype%3Darticle&ign_section=33&media_name=Space+World+2001%3A+Zelda+Unveiling>want this.
Got my paycheck today, and made my last car payment!
Wooooo! Wayne is all paid for! (Wayne is my jeep's name- I need to put up a picture, so you can understand why)
And useless info from Sathian:
32 Things You Might Not Have Known
- A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
- Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it
willdigest itself. YUCK!
- The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
- A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down
continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
I know some people like that!
- A duck's quack doesn't echo.
No one knows why.
- A 2x4 is really 1-1/2 by 3-1/2.
- During the chariot scene in "Ben Hur" a small red car can be seen in
- On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!
I knew it !
- Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear
- Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II
were made of wood.
- The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per side
in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
- There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange, purple
- The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan". There was never a
recorded Wendy before.
- The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin in World War II
killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
- If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly
go mad and sting itself to death.
Who was the sadist who discovered this??
- Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to s-l-o-w film down so
you could see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm.
- The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the
- The original name for butterfly was flutterby.
- The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which
stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your
- The first product Motorola started to develop was a record player for
automobiles. At that time, the most known player on the market was
Victrola, so they called themselves Motorola.
- Roses may be red, but violets are indeed violet.
- By raising your legs slowly and laying on your back, you cannot sink
GOOD FACT TO REMEMBER??
- Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of
celery than the celery has in it to begin with.
- Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- Sherlock Holmes NEVER said "Elementary, my dear Watson".
- An old law in Bellingham, Washington, made it illegal for a woman to
take more than 3 steps backwards while dancing.
- The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.
- The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most
often stolen from Public Libraries.
- Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space
because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.
Not to mention the other drawback to passing gas in such a confined space....
- Bats always turn left when exiting a cave!!